doc. dr. Nagisa Moritoki Škof
MORITOKI Nagisa is an assistant professor of the Department of Asian Studies at the University of Ljubljana. Her research interests include linguistics, language education and language policies. She cooperates with researchers in Central Europe as well as in Japan on various subjects from linguistics to language education. She lectured in Japan, Croatia, Poland, Turkey, and so forth. She is also an external researcher of the National Institute for Japanese Language and Linguistics and of the University of Tsukuba. Moritoki is an international coordinator of the Department from 2010.
- Ph.D., General Linguistics, Unviersity of Ljubljana, Slovenia, 2010.
- M.A., Regional Studies, University of Tsukuba, Japan, 1993.
- B. A., Japanology, University of Tsukuba, Japan, 1991
- Japanese text-linguistics: an area that analyzes the structure and syntax of the Japanese text.
- Reading comprehension: an area that examines how native speakers, Japanese learners, and people with difficulties in reading and writing read texts and the processes of comprehending.
- Literature research from the perspective of Japanese text-linguistics: a field that studies reading comprehension of literature based on syntax and linguistics theory.
MORITOKI ŠKOF, Nagisa. The impact of a short exchange program on language learning and intercultural understanding. V: RUTAR, Sonja (ur.), et al. Vidiki internacionalizacije in kakovosti v visokem šolstvu = Perspectives of internationalisation and quality in higher education.. Koper: Založba Univerze na Primorskem, 2017, str. 109-125.
MORITOKI ŠKOF, Nagisa. Zavedanje o problemu disleksije med učitelji japonskega jezika. CULIBERG, Luka (ur.), PETROVČIČ, Mateja (ur.). Na stičišču mnogoterih svetov : azijske študije v Sloveniji, (Zbirka Razprave FF), 2016, str. 207-222.
MORITOKI ŠKOF, Nagisa. Japanese language education and dyslexia : on the necessity of dyslexia research. Acta linguistica asiatica, 2015, vol. 5, no. 1, str. 71-83.